It's been a while since I last wrote an LJ entry. I've been too lazy to type stuff that's not work related.( work work workCollapse )
I feel like I'm writing the commentary for my mid-year and end-of-year assessments right now! LOL.
Anyway! A more fun aspect of this year: trips!
Since I moved to Singapore in July 2014, it's easier for me to travel to other countries.
Plus the fact that I earn more now than I used toTrips I've taken from SG since July 2014:
- Malaysia (x4: Malacca, Pulau Besar, Kuala Lumpur, Penang)
- Japan (x1: 12 prefectures)
- Hong Kong (stopover, just went to the Stars thingy)
- Thailand (x2: Bangkok)
- Vietnam (x1: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh)
- Philippines (x1: Palawan, Iloilo, Manila)Booked for the rest of 2015:
- Korea (stopover from US)
- Taiwan (pending my friend's availability. Though I might still go alone if she can't go)
- Hong Kong (?)
That's a LOT more international trips than I ever took in my entire life! Before 2014, I'd only been to:
I've also started to take up Aerial Silk. I'm not great at it, and it's not easy, but it's cool and fun! I'm happy my instructor said I've gotten stronger than before. And I could actually do the standing split thingy (I forgot the actual name) high in the air, so yay! Next time I should take a photo or video of that move.
I sneak in a few Arashi variety shows on the weekends, and Jdramas on weeknights (except when I have Aerial Silk classes). I kinda want to help translate, but I'm too lazy these days.
So life is fun. Not perfect, but interesting. ^__^v