I swear I'm almost overdosing on Arashi right now. It's like "Eito? Who are they?" >.< From GnA to AnS to Arashi on Utaban to their concerts, it's Arashi all the way lately! O.o
I did watch Eito's Heat Up! concert this weekend, after watching Arashi Around Asia 2008, and... unbelievably, I think I enjoyed AAA more?!!?! O.o Nani kore?!
But still, I won't give up on my Eito. Tacchon's still my ichiban (though I have a sneaking suspicion about Sho-kun >.> and
(On the other hand, every time I type the word "still", Arashi's song "Still" plays in my head. >.> Isn't that a bad sign? x.x )
Anyway, I've never watched a full Arashi concert DVD before. This one is the first and only one I've watched so far, but it definitely won't be the last!!! ^___^
I do wish Arashi's definition of "Around Asia" would include the Philippines. I swear I
(As long as it's on the same island or on an island nearby, that is. I can't go to Mindanao or something at a moment's notice! x.x And please, not Holy Week or the week after that. Any date after that, I'm totally fine. XD )
- First of all, I'm surprised I knew many of the songs. I'm not sure how many songs they performed, but I didn't know about 6 of the songs plus the solos. The rest of the time I was singing
And for some reason, I only snapped out of my daze and remembered to take screencaps during the second half. XD I had to go back and take a few from the first half as well. ;D
- Right now, Riida's solo is stuck in my head. I love his voice~ <3
I wasn't so sure how to react to Riida's costume. At first, I thought the gold top looked like a blouse I have. XD
And then! The shiny pants!!!
- Nino with the piano!
I have a confession: I
- The Arashi Wave thing was cool~!! But of course, screencaps don't capture it. And since I can't make a gif right now, I didn't bother.
- Carnival Night - wow the confetti! O.o
- Whatever this song was, it was so cool~!!!
Edit: It's Re(mark)able, thanks sakuramushy27 for reminding me! XD
- The moment I saw Arashi in pink suits...
I want to make an icon out of this screencap! With a (possible) caption: "REAL" men wear pink
- One Love~! I expected them to be in white suits or something, but ok... I took these because they're so full of Arashi love.
Such closeness! XD
- I LOVE fountain endings!!! <3333 And this concert actually started with fountains, too, but...well, they didn't look as spectacular in the afternoon light.
And you can even see the buildings in the background! Cool~!! ^___^
- Ohno diving into the tank filled with water! XD His facial expressions were priceless. >D
poor Riida, shivering in the cold after that dunk.
- I love the scene where MatsuJun gave his mic to Riida when Riida's mic wasn't working~!!! And when it was MatsuJun's turn to sing....
awww, isn't that sweet? (~.^)
- And before I started watching
How can anyone not notice it when it's plastered on the huge screens during the concert/s?!
uwaaaah, I heard Pink's "So What" in the background of AnS ep121~!!!!
That reminds me... does anyone know what the title of the opening theme for AnS is? I feel like I should know it, but it slipped from my memory. >.>
I really should make an Arashi icon...and a smiling!Ryo one, while I'm at it. (>.<)
Oh, just to show that I didn't forget my Eito...
Kawaii deshou? o(>.<)o
And Ryo-chan played the harmonica during the Onigishi performance? Hmmm... somehow I didn't expect that...